Customized to Meet Your Needs
The Philosophy Documentation Center provides a variety of mailing lists with contact information for more than 30,000 philosophers in 130 countries. Subject specialties have been added to the individual names in the Center’s database, providing a wide selection of targeted marketing opportunities. In addition to lists of philosophers, mailing lists for philosophy departments, centers and institutes, societies and associations, scholarly journals, and philosophy publishers are also available. Customized lists in almost any combination can be provided.
Standard Mailing Lists:
Available for Philosophers, Philosophy Departments, Centers, Institutes, Societies, Journals, and Publishers
Custom Mailing Lists
- All Options
- Worldwide Subscribers
- American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly
- The American Journal of Semiotics
- Business and Professional Ethics Journal
- Idealistic Studies
- International Journal of Applied Philosophy
- International Philosophical Quarterly
- Logos: A Journal for Catholic Thought and Culture
- The Owl of Minerva
- Radical Philosophy Review
- Teaching Philosophy
- American Catholic Philosophical Association
- Hegel Society of America
- North American Society for Social Philosophy
- Philosophy Learning and Teaching Organization
- Radical Philosophy Association
- Semiotic Society of America
- Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
TRACKING CODES: All lists can be created with a customized tracking code up to ten characters in length at no additional charge.
FORMAT: Lists are provided in Excel or comma-separated value format (please specify). Shipping will be added for orders not sent as e-mail attachments. In most cases mailing lists are sent within 48 hours.
GUARANTEE (US lists): We guarantee that U.S. lists are 100% deliverable. Fifty cents will be refunded for each U.S. piece returned because of an incorrect name or address if the pieces are returned within 60 days of shipment.
When placing an order the renter agrees that the list shall ONLY be used for the agreed purpose, and further agrees NOT to:
- retain or reuse the list in any print or electronic format for any purpose
- retain or resuse parts of the list in any print or electronic format for any purpose
- allow anyone else to use the lists or parts thereof for any purpose
All mailing lists are copyrighted, non-returnable, and provided for a ONE-TIME rental use only. Pre-payment is required.
To place an order or for more information, contact Pam Swope at 800-444-2419, 434-220-3300; fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail at pkswope [@] pdcnet.org.