Exhibits of Scholarly Journals, Series, Conference Proceedings, and other Publications
The Philosophy Documentation Center participates in exhibits at scholarly conferences in the U.S., Canada, and other countries. We provide attractive marketing materials, sample issues of print publications, information about our online resources, and submissions information for authors. Where possible we also provide online demonstrations of our E-Collection. Special presentations can be provided at any event by prior arrangement.
2020 Exhibit Schedule
- American Philosophical Association-Eastern Division – Philadelphia, January 9-11, 2020
- Society of Christian Ethics / Society of Jewish Ethics / Society for the Study of Muslim Ethics – Washington, DC, January 9-12, 2020
- Association for Practical and Professional Ethics – Atlanta, February 20-23, 2020
American Philosophical Association-Pacific Division – San Francisco, April 8-10, 2020
- Society for Business Ethics – Vancouver, Canada, August 7-9, 2020
Semiotic Society of America – Pittsburgh, October 7-11, 2020
- International Conference on Ethics Across the Curriculum – Golden, CO, October 8-10, 2020
- Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – Toronto, October 8-10, 2020
- International Vincentian Business Ethics Conference – Buffalo, October 22-24, 2020
- American Catholic Philosophical Association – New Orleans, November 19-22, 2020
– PARTIAL LIST –
We provide special presentations of online resources by request at particular events. These presentation can be supported with a variety of materials, including strategic market research or explanatory video. We have delivered special presentations at meetings of the American Library Association, the Association of College and Research Libraries, the German Library Association, the World Congress of Philosophy, and other events.
We host displays of journals, series, and other publications at meetings of the American Philosophical Association, the Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy, and other events. These exhibits give authors and subscribers an opportunity to browse each title, and offer editors and journal sponsors a reliable way to present their work to colleagues.
Publishers can also have their books, DVDs, or other publications included in these special exhibits. Books and other materials are displayed in a combined PDC booth and we reserve prime booth space. Publishers that have exhibited with us include Harvard University Press, Imprint Academic, Purdue University Press, St. Martin’s Press, SUNY Press, Transaction Publishers, University of North Carolina Press, University of Pittsburgh Press, Verso, Walter de Gruyter, Westview Press, and Zeta Books. Contact us for details.
Contact George Leaman by phone (+01) 434-220-3300, by fax (+01) 434-220-3301, or by e-mail to leaman [@] pdcnet.org.