Golden, Colorado – October 7-9, 2021
- Theme: Environmental Ethics
– as well as papers on Ethics Across the Curriculum
The conference will take place at the Colorado School of Mines. This is a hybrid conference with opportunities for virtual attendance. More information about the 22nd International Conference on Ethics Across the Curriculum is available at the SEAC Conference website.
- Registration: The last day to register is Thursday, September 30.
Please indicate if you would prefer to attend in person or virtually when you register
- Banquet: There will be a banquet on Saturday, October 9, 2021 for those attending in person.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. To join, go to SEAC
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|