Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – October 7-11, 2020
Addressing Precarity: Semiotics, Semiosis, and Semioethics
The meeting will take place at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To attend the conference you must be registered, and all presenters must also be members of the Society. For more information about the conference, go to the Semiotic Society of America website.
- Registration: Register by Tuesday, August 25, 2020 to get the early bird discount. Registration after Sunday, October 4, must be done onsite.
- MealsThere will be a banquet on Friday night. All other meals are on your own.
- Membership: Active membership is required for all presenters. You may join or renew with your registration below.
- Hotel: Reserve online at the Wyndham Grand Hotel Downtown or call (412) 391-4600. The group rate is $159/per night (single or double) as long as space is available.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after October 4, 2020.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.