Golden, Colorado – October 8-10, 2020
- Theme: Environmental Ethics
– as well as papers on Ethics Across the Curriculum
The conference will take place at Colorado School of Mines campus in Golden, CO. More information about the 22nd International Conference on Ethics Across the Curriculum is available at the SEAC Conference website.
- Registration: The final day for pre-registration is Friday, September 25.
- Banquet: There will be a banquet on Saturday, October 10, 2020. All registrants and guests are invited to attend.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join SEAC for 2020 or renew your membership, please add dues below.
Carbon Offsets: All money goes to Terrapass, focused on sustainability, working with clients who aim to understand and reduce their carbon footprint, and be accountable for those emissions they can’t avoid.
Rocky Mountain National Park: There will be an excursion on Saturday, October 10. This includes lunch, transportation, and a gratuity for the bus driver. Minimum participation: 25, Maximum: 55
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after Sept 1, 2020. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|