Exploration / Known + Unknown
Information about the annual conference is available at the IABS website.
- Registration: Pre-register by Sunday, March 1 to pay the early bird rate. Registration after Tuesday, May 26 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Presenters: At least one of the authors of each paper must be registered by March 1 for their paper to remain on the program. For questions, please contact the conference chair, Michael Johnson-Cramer (mjohnsoncramer [@] bentley.edu).
- Membership: All attendees must be IABS members. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID BY May 26.
A $25 late fee will apply for dues paid onsite. If you are not a current member of IABS, please pay your dues below. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities:
Doctoral Consortium: IABS will be hosting a doctoral consortium prior to the conference. Information will be available on the IABS website. The consortium organizer is Nikolay Dentchev (nikolay.dentchev [@] vub.be)
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after May 26. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.