Chicago, Illinois – April 2 – April 5, 2020
The 20th annual independent meeting will be co-sponsored by DePaul University, Epoché, and the Ancient Philosophy Society. Sessions to be held at the Hotel Lincoln (1816 N Clark St, Chicago). More information about the conference, including the full program and additional travel information will be available at the Ancient Philosophy Society webpage.
- Registration: Pre-register by Thursday, March 12 to get the early bird rate. Registration after Thursday, March 26 must be done onsite.
- Banquet: On Saturday evening, April 4, a banquet will be held at the Alhambra Palace (1240 W Randolph St, Chicago). All participants and guests are invited to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Hotel: Please reserve online at The Hotel Lincoln, or by phone (1-312-254-4700) and mention that your are part of the DePaul University Ancient Philosophy Society Group to register at the conference rate of $169/night. This rate is good through March 5 as long as rooms are available.
- Membership: Active membership for May 2020-April 2021 will be required to attend the conference.
- Cancellation Policy: No registration fees will be refunded for cancellations after March 26, 2020.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.