Portland, Oregon – October 9-13, 2019
The Semiotics of Borders and the Borders of Semiotics
The meeting will take place at the Hilton Hotel in Downtown Portland, Oregon. To attend the conference you must be registered, and all presenters must also be members of the Society. For more information about the conference, go to the Semiotic Society of America website.
- Registration: Pre-register by Sunday, August 25, 2019 to receive the early bird discount. Registration after Thursday, October 3, must be done onsite.
- Meal Package: includes Breakfast (3 days), Lunch (3 days), Dinner Banquet (1 night), and a welcome reception.
- Membership: Active membership is required for all presenters. You may join or renew with your registration below.
- Hotel: Accommodation is at the charming Hilton Portland Downtown. Select the dates and use group code [SSA] or call (503) 226-1611 and ask for the group block (Semiotic Society). The group rate is available through September 1, 2019 as long as space is available.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after October 3, 2019.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.