Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – October 10-12, 2019
- Theme: Race and Justice in America
– as well as papers on Ethics Across the Curriculum
The conference will take place at The Inn at Villanova, Villanova University. More information about the 21st International Conference on Ethics Across the Curriculum is available at the SEAC Conference website.
- Registration: Registration after Tuesday, October 2 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Banquet: There will be a banquet on Saturday, October 12, 2019.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join SEAC for 2019 or renew your membership, please add dues below.
- Lodging: Rooms are available from October 9-12 at both hotels for $159/night.
(If you will have a vehicle, please consider staying at the Radnor so those without transportation may stay onsite)
The Inn at Villanova: For online reservations, use the Group Code  or call 610-519-8000.
The Radnor: Please call 610-688-5800 and request the SEAC Conference rate.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|