San Francisco, California – July 11-13, 2019
- Sanctuary, Shelter, and Justice
The 36th Annual International Social Philosophy conference, sponsored by the North American Society for Social Philosophy, will take place at the University of San Francisco. More information about the conference is available at the NASSP website
- Registration: Register by Thursday, May 23, 2019 to receive the early bird discount. Registration after Sunday, June 30 must be done onsite. No pro-rated/single-day rates. To remain on the conference program, you must be registered by June 30th.
- Banquet: Friday, July 12. Must reserve by June 30. Guests are welcome.
- Lunch: $20 for all three days (Cannot be prorated)
- Membership: All presenters must be current members of the Society. All attending are encouraged to join.
To join NASSP or renew your 2019 membership, please add dues below.
- Lodging: The University of San Francisco has arranged to provide up to 80 participants with apartment-style housing in our Loyola Village Residence Hall. Loyola Village offers single or double rooms within studio, two- and three-bedroom apartments, with a bathroom, small living room, and (unfurnished) kitchen. There is a 24-hour front desk, key card entry, free guest wifi, and in-building laundry.
NASSP Conference participants that choose to stay in the on-campus housing should reserve by Thursday, May 23, after which any remaining rooms will be released.
- Cancellation Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|