Information about the annual conference is available at the IABS website.
- Registration: Register by Sunday, February 10 to receive the early bird discount! Registration after Sunday, March 10 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Presenters: At least one of the authors of each paper must be registered by February 10 for their paper to remain on the program. For questions, please contact the conference chair, Tara Ceranic Salinas.
- Membership: All attendees must be IABS members. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID BY March 10. A $25 late fee will apply for dues paid onsite. If you are not a current member of the International Association for Business and Society, please pay your dues below. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities:
* Writing Camp: Wednesday, March 20 – Thursday, March 21 (with optional Tuesday dinner)
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after March 10. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.