Clearwater Beach, Florida – October 3-6, 2019
- The Future of Feminist Ethics: Intersectionality, Epistemology, and Grace
The meeting will take place at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida. More information about the conference is available at the FEAST Conference website
- Registration: Pre-register by Tuesday, August 20, 2019 to receive the early bird discount. Thursday, September 26, 2019 is the last day for pre-registration.
- Hotel: To register at the special conference rate, go to Sheraton Sand Key Resort or call “Group Reservations” at 727-595-1611 or email [email protected] and identify yourself as part of FEAST (code FAK FEAST 2019 Conference). This rate is available through September 2, 2019 as long as rooms are available.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join FEAST or renew your 2019 membership, please add dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after September 26, 2019. All cancellations prior to that deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|