Hartford, Connecticut – April 25 – April 28, 2019
The 19th annual independent meeting will be co-sponsored by Trinity College, Epoché, and the Ancient Philosophy Society.
Sessions to be held at The Goodwin Hotel, downtown Hartford. More information about the conference, including the full program and additional travel information will be available at the Ancient Philosophy Society webpage.
- Registration: Register by Monday, April 1, 2019 to receive the early bird discount. Registration after Thursday, April 18 must be done onsite.
- Banquet: On Saturday evening, April 27, a banquet will be held at Trinity College. All participants and guests are invited to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Hotel: To register at the conference rate of $169/night, please contact the conference hotel, The Goodwin Hotel, by email ([email protected]) or by phone (1-860-937-5509) and mention that your are part of the Trinity Conference Group.
- Membership: Active membership for May 2019-April 2020 will be required to attend the conference.
- Cancellation Policy: No registration fees will be refunded for cancellations after April 18, 2019.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.