Rochester, New York – October 11-13, 2018
- Theme: Ethics in STEM, Technology, Design and Engineering
– as well as papers on Ethics Across the Curriculum
More information about the 20th International Conference on Ethics Across the Curriculum is available at the SEAC Conference website.
- Pre-Registration is closed: The final day for registration will be Wednesday, October 3, 2018.
- Banquet: There will be a banquet on Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Hotel: Reserve a room at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport. Call (585) 475-1910 and mention RITSEA to obtain the conference rate of $103/night. Available through September 18.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join SEAC for 2018 or renew your membership, please add dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations