Rochester, Michigan – July 19-21, 2018
- Health, Well-Being, and Society
The 35th International Social Philosophy conference, sponsored by the North American Society for Social Philosophy, will take place at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. More information about the conference is available at the NASSP website
- Registration: Pre-register by Tuesday, June 19, to take advantage of the early rate.
Registration after Wednesday, July 11 must be done onsite. No pro-rated/single-day rates. To remain on the conference program, you must be registered by July 11th.
- Banquet: Thursday, July 19. Must reserve by July 11. Guests are welcome.
- Membership: All presenters need to be current members of the Society. All attending are encouraged to join.
To join NASSP or renew your 2018 membership, please add dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|