Rochester, Michigan – July 19-21, 2018
- Health, Well-Being, and Society
The 35th International Social Philosophy conference, sponsored by the North American Society for Social Philosophy, will take place at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. More information about the conference is available at the NASSP website
- Pre-Registration is closed: Registration after Wednesday, July 8 must be done onsite. No pro-rated/single-day rates. To remain on the conference program, you must be registered by July 8th.
- Banquet: Thursday, July 19. Must reserve by July 11. Guests are welcome.
- Membership: All presenters must be current members of the Society. All attending are encouraged to join.
To join NASSP or renew your 2018 membership, please go to www.pdcnet.org/nassp.
- Cancellation Policy: Registration fees are non-refundable.