Making the Invisible Visible in Business and Society Research
More information about the annual conference is available at the IABS website.
- Registration: Registration after 12 noon EST, Wednesday, May 23 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Lodging: The conference venue and hotel is the YMCA Salisbury. To reserve a room at the special IABS conference rate, click the hotel link, and use Rate Access/Corporate Code [UNM] to book a room without breakfast or [UNMBF] to book a room with breakfast. Please note: Rates are in HKD. More details are available at the IABS website.
- Presenters: At least one of the authors of each paper must be registered by March 22 for their paper to remain on the program. For questions, please contact the conference chair, Harry Van Buren.
- Membership: All attendees must be IABS members. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID BY May 23. A $25 late fee will apply for dues paid onsite. If you are not a current member of the International Association for Business and Society, please pay your dues below. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities:
* Writing Camp: Tuesday, June 5 – Wednesday, June 6 (with optional meeting on Monday night for dinner)
* Combined Doctoral and Junior Faculty Consortium: Wednesday, June 6 – Thursday, June 7
- Saturday Afternoon Activities:
For those new to IABS — We always schedule a break from 12:00-5:00 on Saturday for excursions in the local area. More information on the Saturday Afternoon activities will be available in March.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after May 23. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.