Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts – October 26-28, 2018
- Theme: Hegel, Tragedy, and Comedy
The twenty-fifth biennial meeting will take place at Boston College’s Chestnut Hill Campus in McGuinn Hall, 521. A map of the campus is available at BC, Chestnut Hill Campus pdf.. The conference will begin at noon on Friday, October 26 and will conclude at 12:30pm on Sunday, October 28. More information may be available at the HSA website www.hegel.org
- Registration: The final day for pre-registration will be Thursday, October 18, 2018.
- Banquet: On Friday evening, October 26, a banquet will be held at a local restaurant and all participants are invited to attend. This includes 3 courses and wine. Reserve your ticket below.
- Hotel: Reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline by phone (617-277-1200). Request the Hegel Society of America group rate of US $199/night plus taxes (Thursday-Sunday). The group rate is available through September 25, 2018 as long as space is available.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after October, 18. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $15 administrative processing fee.
- Contact: Paul Wilford (wilfordp @ bc.edu), On-Site Coordinator, for questions about the campus, hotel, restaurant, and area.
Contact: PDC (order @ pdcnet.org) for problems related to online registration.