Atlanta, Georgia – April 26 – April 29, 2018
The 18th annual independent meeting will be co-sponsored by Emory University, Epoché, and the Ancient Philosophy Society.
More information about the conference, including the full program and additional travel information is available at the Ancient Philosophy Society webpage and on the Emory University Philosophy Department webpage.
- Registration: Register by Monday, March 26, 2018 to take advantage of the early rate. Registration after Thursday, April 19, 2018 must be done onsite.
- Banquet: On Saturday evening, April 28, there will be a conference banquet and all participants and guests are invited to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Hotel: To register at the special conference rate, go to Emory Conference Center Hotel or call 1-404-712-6000 and request the APS conference rate (Group code: APS). This rate is good through April 4 as long as rooms are available. (rate: $149/night)
- Membership: Active membership for May 2018-April 2019 will be required to attend the conference. You may join or renew with your registration below.
- Cancellation Policy: No registration fees will be refunded for cancellations after April 19, 2018.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.