Greensboro, North Carolina – July 25-29, 2018
The American Association of Philosophy Teachers’ 22nd Biennial Workshop Conference will be hosted by North Carolina A&T State University.
- Registration: Register by Sunday, June 17 to take advantage of the early rate. Registration after Monday, July 2 must be done onsite.
- Meals: Meals for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are available to pre-purchase. Banquet and Sunday breakfast are included in the Registration fee. Please indicate if you have special dietary needs.
- Lodging: You may reserve a single or double room below.
PLATO participants must reserve a room, but there will be no charge.
PARKING PASS: REQUIRED if driving to campus
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join the Society or renew your 2018 membership, please add dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after July 2, 2018. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.
- Contacts: Galen Foresman (gaforesm @ ncat.edu), On-Site Coordinator, for questions about the campus and area.
Christina Hendricks (christina.hendricks @ ubc.ca), Accessibility Liaison, for questions about accessibility issues.
PDC (order @ pdcnet.org) for problems related to online registration.