Business and Society: from ambition to impact
More information about the annual conference is available at the IABS website.
- Registration: Registration after Wednesday, June 15 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Lodging: Information on hotels and bookings can be found at: Hotel Information.
- Presenters: At least one of the authors of each paper must be registered by February 28 for their paper to remain on the program. For questions, please contact the conference chair, Karen Maas.
- Membership: All attendees must be IABS members. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID BY June 15. A $25 late fee will apply for dues paid onsite. If you are not a current member of the International Association for Business and Society, please pay your dues below. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities: Sign up below
Writing Camp: Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28
Doctoral Consortium: Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28 (now closed)
Junior Faculty Consortium: Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28 (now closed)
- Saturday Afternoon Activities:
For those new to IABS — We always schedule a break from 12:00-5:00 on Saturday for excursions in the local area. More information on the Saturday Afternoon activities can be found at: Saturday Activities.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after June 15. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.