Business and Society: from ambition to impact
More information about the annual conference is available at the IABS website.
- Pre-Registration is closed. Registration after Wednesday, June 15 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Lodging: Information on hotels and bookings can be found at: Hotel Information.
- Membership: All attendees must be IABS members. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID BY June 15. A $25 late fee will apply for dues paid onsite. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities:
Writing Camp: Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28
Doctoral Consortium: Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28
Junior Faculty Consortium: Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28
- Saturday Afternoon Activities:
For those new to IABS — We always schedule a break from 12:00-5:00 on Saturday for excursions in the local area. More information on the Saturday Afternoon activities can be found at: Saturday Activities.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after June 15. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.