Clearwater Beach, Florida – October 5-8, 2017
- Decolonizing and Indigenizing Feminist Philosophy
The meeting will take place at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida. More information about the conference is available at the FEAST Conference website
- Registration: Register by Monday, September 4, 2017 to take advantage of the early registration discount. The final day for online registration will be Thursday, September 28, 2017.
- Hotel: To register at the special conference rate, go to Sheraton Sand Key Resort or you may call (727) 595-1611 and identify yourself as part of FEAST (reservation code FJ01AA). This rate is good through 5:00 pm EST September 4 as long as rooms are available.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join FEAST or renew your 2015 membership, please add dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after September 28, 2017. All cancellations prior to that deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|