New York City – June 22-24, 2017
Shifting the Geography of Reason XIV: Theorizing Livity, Decolonizing Freedom
The 14th annual meeting of the Caribbean Philosophical Association will take place at the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC).
- Registration: To remain on the conference program, you must be registered by May 10th. Onsite registration will only be available in extenuating circumstances that make advanced registration impossible.
- Hotel: To reserve a room for the conference go to the CPA Conference website for more information.
- Membership: All presenters need to be current members of the Association. If you are a presenter and you are not a current member, please pay your dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: Membership and registration fees are non-refundable.
- For more information about the conference visit the CPA Conference website.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|