Waco, Texas – April 27 – April 29, 2017
The 17th annual independent meeting will be co-sponsored by Baylor University, Epoché, and the Ancient Philosophy Society.
More information about the conference, including the full program and additional travel information is available at the Ancient Philosophy Society webpage and on the Baylor Philosophy Department webpage.
- Registration: Registration after 5pm EST, Thursday, April 20, 2017 must be done onsite.
- Banquet: On Saturday evening, April 29, there will be a conference banquet and all participants and guests are invited to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Hotel: To register at the special conference rate, go to Waco Hilton or call 1-254-754-8484 and request the APS conference rate (Group code: APS). This rate is good through April 5 as long as rooms are available. (rate: $129/night)
- Membership: Active membership for May 2017-April 2018 will be required to attend the conference. You may join or renew with your registration below.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after April 20, 2017.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.