Business and Society at the Crossroads
- Pre-Registration is closed. Registration after Sunday, June 5 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Lodging Information:
- Tentative Schedule for IABS 2016 Conference
- Membership: CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID BY June 5. A $25 late fee will apply for dues paid onsite. If you are not a current member of the International Association for Business and Society, please pay your dues below. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities:
Writing Camp: Monday, June 13 – Wednesday, June 15
Doctoral Consortium: Thursday, June 16 10am-5pm
Junior Faculty Consortium: Thursday, June 16
- Saturday Afternoon Activities:
Hike: Take in the grand views of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains – free
Temple Square & Welfare Square Guided Tour: – free
Olympic Park: various activities and prices, see brochure (onsite)
Park City Food & Drink Tour: $90
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after June 5. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.