Portland, Maine – April 28 – May 1, 2016
The 16th annual independent meeting will be co-sponsored by Colby College and the Ancient Philosophy Society.
More information about the conference is available at the Ancient Philosophy Society website.
- Pre-Registration is closed: Registration after 5pm EST, Thursday, April 21, 2016 must be done onsite.
- Banquet: On Saturday evening, April 30, there will be a conference banquet and all participants and guests are invited to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Hotel: To register at the special conference rate, go to Westin Portland Harborview Hotel or call 207-775-5411 and request the APS conference rate. This rate is good through 5pm EST, March 28 as long as rooms are available.
(Single/Double Occupancy: $159/night, Triple Occupancy: $179/night, Quad Occupancy: $199/night)
- Membership: Active membership for May 2016-April 2017 will be required to attend the conference. You may join or renew at https://www.pdcnet.org/ancphilsoc
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after April 21, 2016.
All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.