Boston, Massachusetts – October 8-11, 2015
- Theme: ANALYZING CATHOLIC PHILOSOPHY
More information about the 89th annual conference is available at the ACPA website.
- Pre-Registration is closed: Registration after Sunday, October 4 must be done onsite at the conference.
- Hotel: Boston Park Plaza Hotel, phone 800-225-2008.
- Meals: Saturday, October 10
Saturday evening there will be a conference banquet and all participants and guests are invited to attend.
Saturday afternoon there will be a women’s luncheon and all women attending the conference are invited.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, all 2015 members will receive a copy of the Proceedings from this conference as well as other print and online journal benefits. If you would like to join the ACPA for 2015 or renew your membership, please go to the ACPA membership page
- Book Exhibit: We encourage participation of publishers representing our members at the annual conference. If you have recently published a book, please ask your publisher representative to contact Pam Swope or RESERVE SPACE ONLINE HERE.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after October 4, 2015. All cancellations prior to that deadline are subject to a $20 administrative processing fee.
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|