2022 Annual Meeting – International Association for Business and Society (closed)
Past, Present, Future
Information about the annual conference is available at the IABS website.
- Pre-Registration: Closed. Registration after Monday, June 6 must be done onsite.
- Presenters: At least one of the authors of each paper must be registered for their paper to remain on the program. For questions, please contact the conference chair, Heather Elms (elms [@] american.edu).
- Membership: All attendees must be IABS members. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST BE PAID.
If you are not a current member of IABS, please pay your dues below. For more information about IABS membership, or to check your membership status, please go here or contact membership services by email at order [@] pdcnet.org
- Pre-Conference Activities:
Writing Camp: IABS will be hosting the Donna J. Wood Writing Camp from June 13-16. Information will be available on the IABS website. You may register below.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations after June 6. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.