2022 Annual Meeting – American Catholic Philosophical Association
New Orleans, Louisiana – November 17-20, 2022
- Theme: The Metaphysical Preambles to the Preambles of Faith
More information about the 96th annual conference is available at the ACPA website.
- Registration: Pre-register by Sunday, October 16 at the early bird rate.
Registration after Sunday, November 13 must be done onsite and the fees will increase.
- Hotel: To register online at the special conference rate, go to InterContinental New Orleans.
This rate is good as long as rooms are available.
- Meals: Saturday, November 19
Saturday evening there will be a conference banquet and all participants and guests are invited to attend.
Saturday afternoon there will be a women’s luncheon and all women attending the conference are invited.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. All 2021 members will receive a copy of the Proceedings from this conference as well as other print and online journal benefits. If you would like to join the ACPA for 2022 or renew your membership, please add dues below.
- Book Exhibit: We encourage participation of publishers representing our members at the annual conference. If you have recently published a book, please ask your publisher representative to contact Pam Swope
There is NO FEE to participate this year.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after November 13, 2022. All cancellations prior to that deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.
At the next screen you will be asked to provide your name, billing address, email and phone number along with your credit card.
AN EMAIL RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS CONFIRMATION – THIS IS THE ONLY RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|