The Philosophy Documentation Center provides conference registration services in support of professional meetings. We collect all registration fees for each conference and maintain a complete payment history for each participant. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, or by check in US funds. Registrations can be completed online, by mail, or by phone depending on payment type. We track different categories of conference participant and provide payment receipts for online registrations.
Conference Registrations – 2023
- APS – Ancient Philosophy Society – Spokane, Washington – April 19-23, 2023
- IABS – International Association for Business and Society – Bath, United Kingdom – June 8-11, 2023
- SPEP (EXHIBIT) – Toronto, Ontario – October 12-14, 2023
- SPEP (SPONSOR) – Toronto, Ontario – October 12-14, 2023
Related Conference Services
We can provide on site registration services at your meeting, as well as pre-printed name badges, tickets for banquets or other special events, and supervision of an exhibit area. Delegating this work to us allows you to focus on the many other tasks required of any professional meeting.
To support conference exhibits we can manage contacts with publishers, and explore their willingness to send relevant display materials. Publishers with whom we have worked for conference exhibits include Ashgate Publishing, Cambridge University Press, Darden Business Publishing, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, Sage Publications, Springer, Taylor & Francis, University of Chicago Press, University of Toronto Press, Wiley-Blackwell, and Yale University Press.
- We do NOT make travel arrangements or hotel reservations.
- We ONLY provide conference services for organizations whose memberships are managed by PDC.
- ISNS – International Society for Neoplatonic Studies – Los Angeles, California – June 13-16, 2018
- HSA – Hegel Society of America – Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts – October 26-28, 2018
- APS – Ancient Philosophy Society – State College, Pennsylvania – April 7-9, 2022
- IABS – International Association of Business and Society – San Francisco, California – June 16-19, 2022
- PLATO – Philosophy Learning and Teaching Organization – Seattle, Washington – June 24-25, 2022
- COV&R – Colloquium on Violence and Religion – Bogotá, Colombia – June 28-July 2, 2022
- NASSP – North American Society for Social Philosophy – Aston, Pennsylvania – July 14-16, 2022
- AAPT – American Association of Philosophy Teachers – Westerville, Ohio – July 28-31, 2022
- FEAST – Association for Feminist Ethics and Social Theory – Clearwater Beach, Florida and Virtual – October 6-9, 2022
- SEAC – Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum – Oxford, Mississippi – October 6-8, 2022
- AMINTAPHIL – American Association of Legal and Social Philosophy – Orlando, Florida – October 6-8, 2022
- SSA – Semiotic Society of America – Virtual – October 12-16, 2022
- SPEP – Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – College Station, Texas – October 13-15, 2022
- CPA – Caribbean Philosophical Association – East Lansing, Michigan – October 27-29, 2022
- RPA – Radical Philosophy Association – Jacksonville, Florida – November 16-19, 2022
- ACPA – American Catholic Philosophical Association – New Orleans, Louisiana – November 17-20, 2022
For more information contact Pam Swope or George Leaman by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300; by fax 434-220-3301; or
by e-mail order [@] pdcnet.org.