Register online or complete your registration by phone for these events
The Philosophy Documentation Center can provide conference registration services in support of professional meetings. We collect all registration fees for each conference and maintain a complete payment history for each participant. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, or by check in US funds. Registrations can be completed online, by mail, or by phone depending on payment type. We track different categories of conference participant and provide payment receipts for online registrations.
Conference Registrations – 2021
- IABS – International Association of Business and Society – Virtual – June 3-6, 2021
- SPEP – Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – Virtual – September 23-25, 2021
SPEP – Sponsorship
- SEAC – Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum – Hybrid – October 7-9, 2021
- SSA – Semiotic Society of America – Virtual – October 20-23, 2021
Related Conference Services
We can provide on site registration services at your meeting, as well as pre-printed name badges, tickets for banquets or other special events, and supervision of an exhibit area. Delegating this work to us allows you to focus on the many other tasks required of any professional meeting.
To support conference exhibits we can manage contacts with publishers, and explore their willingness to send relevant display materials. Publishers with whom we have worked for conference exhibits include Ashgate Publishing, Cambridge University Press, Darden Business Publishing, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, Sage Publications, Springer, Taylor & Francis, University of Chicago Press, University of Toronto Press, Wiley-Blackwell, and Yale University Press.
- We do NOT make travel arrangements or hotel reservations.
- We ONLY provide conference services for organizations whose memberships are managed by PDC.
- AMINTAPHIL – American Section: Int. Assoc. for Phil of Law and Social Philosophy – Winston-Salem, North Carolina – Oct 13-15, 2016
- ISNS – International Society for Neoplatonic Studies – Los Angeles, California – June 13-16, 2018
- COV&R – Colloquium on Violence and Religion – Denver, Colorado – July 11-14, 2018
- HSA – Hegel Society of America – Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts – October 26-28, 2018
- APL – Association for Philosophy and Literature – Klagenfurt, Austria – May 29-June 2, 2019
- FEAST – Association for Feminist Ethics and Social Theory – Clearwater Beach, Florida – October 3-6, 2019
- CPA – Caribbean Philosophical Association – Saint Croix, Virgin Islands – POSTPONED
- APS – Ancient Philosophy Society – Chicago, Illinois – POSTPONED
- IABS – International Association for Business & Society – Lisbon, Portugal – POSTPONED
- PLATO – Philosophy Learning and Teaching Organization – San Diego, California – POSTPONED
- NASSP – North American Society for Social Philosophy – Aston, Pennsylvania – POSTPONED
- SEAC – Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum – Golden, Colorado – POSTPONED
- AAPT – American Association of Philosophy Teachers – Westerville, Ohio – POSTPONED
- SSA – Semiotic Society of America – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – POSTPONED
- SPEP – Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – Toronto, Ontario – POSTPONED
- RPA – Radical Philosophy Association – San Jose, California – POSTPONED
- ACPA – American Catholic Philosophical Association – New Orleans, Louisiana – POSTPONED
For more information contact Pam Swope or George Leaman by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300; by fax 434-220-3301; or
by e-mail order [@] pdcnet.org.