Register online or complete your registration by phone for these events
The Philosophy Documentation Center can provide conference registration services in support of professional meetings. We collect all registration fees for each conference and maintain a complete payment history for each participant. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, or by check in US funds. Registrations can be completed online, by mail, or by phone depending on payment type. We track different categories of conference participant and provide payment receipts for online registrations.
Conference Registrations – 2016
- AMINTAPHIL – Winston-Salem, North Carolina – October 13-15, 2016
- SPEP – Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – Salt Lake City, Utah – October 20-22, 2016
- ACPA – American Catholic Philosophical Association – San Francisco, California – November 3-6, 2016
- ACPA – Exhibit and Conference Ad reservation
We can provide on site registration services at your meeting, as well as pre-printed name badges, tickets for banquets or other special events, and supervision of an exhibit area. Delegating this work to us allows you to focus on the many other tasks required of any professional meeting.
To support conference exhibits we can manage contacts with publishers, and explore their willingness to send relevant display materials. Publishers with whom we have worked for conference exhibits include Ashgate Publishing, Cambridge University Press, Darden Business Publishing, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press, Sage Publications, Springer, Taylor & Francis, University of Chicago Press, University of Toronto Press, Wiley-Blackwell, and Yale University Press.
- We do NOT make travel arrangements or hotel reservations.
- We ONLY provide conference services for organizations whose memberships are managed by PDC.
- AMINTAPHIL – American Section: Int. Assoc. for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy – Orange, CA – October 9-11, 2014
- HSA – Hegel Society of America – Evanston, Illinois – October 31-November 2, 2014
- RPA – Radical Philosophy Association – Stony Brook, New York – November 6-9, 2014
- FEAST – Association for Feminist Ethics and Social Theory – Clearwater Beach, Florida – October 1-4, 2015
- SPEP – Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy – Atlanta, Georgia – October 8-10, 2015
- ACPA – American Catholic Philosophical Association – Boston, Massachusetts – October 8-11, 2015
- APS – Ancient Philosophy Society – Portland, Maine – April 28-May 1, 2016
- CPA – Caribbean Philosophical Association – Storrs, Connecticut – June 16-18, 2016
- IABS – International Association for Business and Society – Park City, Utah – June 16-19, 2016
- NASSP – North American Society for Social Philosophy – Ottawa, Ontario – July 21-23, 2016
- AAPT – American Association of Philosophy Teachers – University City, Michigan – July 27-31, 2016
- SSA – Semiotic Society of America – Delray Beach, Florida – September 28-October 2, 2016
- SEAC – Society for Ethics Across the Curriculum – Salt Lake City, Utah – October 6-8, 2016
- NAVA – North American Vexillological Association – San Jose, California – October 14-16, 2016
For more information contact Pam Swope or George Leaman by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300; by fax 434-220-3301; or
by e-mail order [@] pdcnet.org.