Our E-Collections contains scholarly journals, series, and other publications in the humanities and social sciences. Coverage includes material from 1890 to the present in several languages. Features include free search of all content, free page previews, and single document access. Full access is provided through a range of options for institutions, individuals, and membership organizations. All articles are OpenURL ready and COUNTER-compliant statistics are available. Access for institutions can be combined with PhilPapers, the premier research index in philosophy. Most titles are only available from PDC. Access options:
- Complete E-Collection (ALL available titles)
- PhilPapers with Fulltext (100+ titles, special offer!)
- Collection Development Bundle (50+ titles)
- POIESIS: Philosophy Online Serials (29 titles, 31 more with special terms)
- World Congress of Philosophy Collection (200+ volumes)
This essential resource is maintained and operated by the Center for Digital Philosophy and the Philosophy Documentation Center. We are partners in the ongoing effort to build and maintain the most complete philosophy index in the world. PDC has contributed hundreds of thousands of bibliographic records to the PhilPapers index, which now has over 1.8 million listings and 100,000 registered users. This index is more complete, more accessible, and less expensive than any similar resource.
PhilPapers is also available with full text access to ALL issues of major philosophy journals and books series. PhilPapers with Full Text can help libraries eliminate print journal subscriptions. More info…..
This online database provides edited listings for thousands of university philosophy departments, journals, research centers, publishers, and membership organizations in over 130 countries. It contains contact information for more than 31,000 professional philosophers world-wide. It provides an extensive international overview of on-going philosophical activity.
Access is provided by subscription to individuals or institutions. Income from subscriptions supports continuing updates and research. Non-subscribers and site visitors can “sneak a peak” at the directory’s content to test its functionality. All listings are free and can be updated online by authorized editors. More info…..
In addition to our E-Collection, the Philosophy Documentation Center provides online access to all publications from Zeta Books. It publishes journals, series, and monographs in several languages with a commitment to scholarship, depth and breadth, cosmopolitanism, and vision. All Zeta publications are available on this site. This award-winning publisher specializes in scholarly content in the humanities, with a particular focus on philosophy and phenomenology..
Online access options are available for individuals and institutions. More info…..
- Ancient Philosophy (print + online)
- The Annual of the Society of Christian Ethics
- Calendar of Women Philosophers, 2019 (print)
- Civil War History
- Film and Philosophy
- Filosofia Theoretica
- International Directory of Philosophy and Philosophers, 2019-2020 (print)
- Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics
- The Mistral Review
- The Paideia Archive: Twentieth World Congress of Philosophy
- Philosophia Christi
- Politeia: Interdisciplinary Philosophical Review
- Precollege Philosophy and Public Practice
- Selected Papers from the Annual Meeting: American Society of Christian Ethics
- Selected Papers from the Annual Meeting: Society of Christian Ethics
- Women in Philosophy Journal
- Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume
- The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science
- Christian Bioethics
- The Journal of Continental Philosophy
- The Journal of Philosophy of Disability
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy
- Language, Media & Education Studies Series
- Midwest Studies in Philosophy
- New Hibernia Review
- The Philosophical Quarterly
- Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society
- Series in Philosophy/Communication
- Women’s Philosophy Review
For institutions we provide campus-wide trials with IP authentication. Contact Susanne Mueller-Grote to set this up.
Tel: (+01) 434-220-3300
Fax: (+01) 434-220-3301
The length of the trial period may be negotiated to meet the needs of each institution.