Our E-Collections contains scholarly journals, series, and other publications in the humanities and social sciences. Coverage includes material from 1890 to the present in several languages. Features include free search of all content, free page previews, and single document access. Full access is provided through a range of options for institutions, individuals, and membership organizations. All articles are OpenURL ready and COUNTER-compliant statistics are available. Access for institutions can be combined with PhilPapers, the premier research index in philosophy. Most titles are only available from PDC. Access options:
- Complete E-Collection (ALL available titles)
- PhilPapers with Fulltext (100+ titles, special offer!)
- Collection Development Bundle (50+ titles)
- POIESIS: Philosophy Online Serials (29 titles, 31 more with special terms)
- World Congress of Philosophy Collection (150+ volumes)
In addition to our E-Collection, the Philosophy Documentation Center provides online access to all publications from Zeta Books. It publishes journals, series, and monographs in several languages with a commitment to scholarship, depth and breadth, cosmopolitanism, and vision. All Zeta publications are available on this site. This award-winning publisher specializes in scholarly content in the humanities, with a particular focus on philosophy and phenomenology..
Online access options are available for individuals and institutions. More info…..
This online database provides edited listings for thousands of university philosophy departments, journals, research centers, publishers, and membership organizations in over 130 countries. It contains contact information for more than 31,000 professional philosophers world-wide. It provides an extensive international overview of on-going philosophical activity.
Access is provided by subscription to individuals or institutions. Income from subscriptions supports continuing updates and research. Non-subscribers and site visitors can “sneak a peak” at the directory’s content to test its functionality. All listings are free and can be updated online by authorized editors. More info…..
This essential resource is maintained and operated by the Center for Digital Philosophy and the Philosophy Documentation Center. We are partners in the ongoing effort to build and maintain the most complete philosophy index in the world. PDC has contributed hundreds of thousands of bibliographic records to the PhilPapers index, which now has over 1.8 million listings and 100,000 registered users. This index is more complete, more accessible, and less expensive than any similar resource.
PhilPapers is also available with full text access to ALL issues of major philosophy journals and books series. PhilPapers with Full Text can help libraries eliminate print journal subscriptions. More info…..
New E-Collection Titles
- Actes du IIIe Congrès des Sociétés de Philosophie de Langue Française
- Actes du XIIe Congrès des Sociétés de Philosophie de Langue Française
- Actes du XVIe Congrès des Sociétés de Philosophie de Langue Française
- Arendt Studies
- The Bulletin of the Colloquium on Violence & Religion
- Documents from the XVIII World Congress of Philosophy
- Glimpse: Phenomenology and Media
- The Incarnate Word
- International Directory of Philosophy and Philosophers, 2017-2018
- Journal of Croatian Studies
- Lonergan Workshop
- Method: Journal of Lonergan Studies
- Palimpsest: A Journal on Women, Gender, and the Black International
- Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress of Philosophy
- Zeitschrift für Sozialforschung
- Actes du huitième Congrès International de Philosophie
- Atti del IV Congresso Internazionale di Filosofia
- Atti del V Congresso Internazionale di Filosofia
- Atti del XII Congresso Internazionale di Filosofia
- Bericht über den III. Internationalen Kongress für Philosophie
- Bibliothèque du Congrès International de Philosophie
- Congrès International de Philosophie, IIme session
- Der 16. Weltkongress für Philosophie
- Directory of American Philosophers, 2016-2017
- Documents from the XIX World Congress of Philosophy
- Journal of Buddhist Philosophy
- Journal of Indian Philosophy and Religion
- Memorias del XIII Congreso Internacional de Filosofía
- Philosophie et Culture: Actes du XVIIe congrès mondial de philosophie
- Proceedings of the Eighth International Kant Congress
- Proceedings of the Hegel Society of America
- Proceedings of the Sixth International Kant Congress
- Proceedings of the Sixth International Congress of Philosophy
- Proceedings of the Tenth International Congress of Philosophy
- Proceedings of the XIth International Congress of Philosophy
- Proceedings of the XVth World Congress of Philosophy
- Stance: An International Undergraduate Philosophy Journal
- Travaux du IXe Congrès International de Philosophie
- Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume
- The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science
- Christian Bioethics
- The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy
- Language, Media & Education Studies Series
- The Père Marquette Theology Lecture Series
- The Philosophical Quarterly
- Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society
- Praxis: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Faith and Justice
- Series in Philosophy/Communication
We invite you to test online access to scholarly publications on this site.
For institutions we provide campus-wide trials with IP authentication. Contact Susanne Mueller-Grote to set this up.
Tel: (+01) 434-220-3300
Fax: (+01) 434-220-3301