Our E-Collection contains scholarly journals, series, and other publications in the humanities and social sciences. Coverage includes material from 1890 to the present in several languages. Features include free search of all content, free page previews, and single document access. Full access is provided through a range of options for institutions, individuals, and membership organizations. All articles are OpenURL ready and COUNTER-compliant statistics are available. More titles are added each year. Most titles are only available online from PDC.
We offer several Bundle Options, and libraries can also select single titles as needed. Access for institutions can be combined with PhilPapers, the premier research index in philosophy.
- Your Selection (any titles)
- Complete E-Collection (200+ titles)
- Collection Development Bundle (50+ titles)
- PhilPapers with Fulltext (100+ titles, special offer!)
- POIESIS: Philosophy Online Serials (29 titles, 31 more with special terms)
- World Congress of Philosophy Collection (250+ volumes)
- Zeta Books Collection (120+ volumes)
This essential resource is maintained and operated by the Center for Digital Philosophy and the Philosophy Documentation Center. We are partners in the ongoing effort to build and maintain the most complete philosophy index in the world. PDC has contributed hundreds of thousands of bibliographic records to the PhilPapers index, which now has over 2.5 million listings and 300,000 registered users. This index is more complete, more accessible, and less expensive than any similar resource.
PhilPapers is also available with full text access to ALL issues of major philosophy journals and books series. PhilPapers with Full Text can help libraries eliminate print journal subscriptions. More info…..
International Directory of Philosophy
This online database provides edited listings for thousands of university philosophy departments, journals, research centers, publishers, and membership organizations in over 130 countries. It contains contact information for more than 35,000 professional philosophers world-wide. It provides an extensive international overview of on-going philosophical activity.
Access is provided by subscription to individuals or institutions. Income from subscriptions supports continuing updates and research. Non-subscribers and site visitors can “sneak a peak” at the directory’s content to test its functionality. All listings are free and can be updated online by authorized editors. More info…..
Zeta Books is an international publishing house in the humanities that publishes scholarly content in a broad range of areas, with a particular focus on philosophy and phenomenology. We provide online access to all Zeta Books publications, including journals, series, and monographs in several languages. These works are known for their commitment to scholarship, depth and breadth, cosmopolitanism, and vision. Online access options are available for individuals and institutions. More info…..
Institutions can also acquire the entire Zeta Books Collection as a single package, with significant savings.
- Filosofska Dumka / Філософська думка (Philosophical Thought)
- International Directory of Philosophy and Philosophers, 2021-2022
- Principia: A Journal of Classical Education
- Proceedings of the XXIV World Congress of Philosophy
- Sententiae: Historico-Philosophical Journal
- Thought: A Journal of Philosophy
- Heidegger Circle Proceedings
- Janus Head
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies
- The Journal of Philosophy of Disability
- Philosophica: International Journal for the History of Philosophy
- Philosophy and Global Affairs
- Series in Philosophy/Communication
- Washington University Review of Philosophy
We provide campus-wide trials with IP-authentication for institutions. Contact Susanne Mueller-Grote to set this up.
Tel: (+01) 434-220-3300
Fax: (+01) 434-220-3301
The length of the trial period can be negotiated.