How to update your Directory listing online
Follow these instructions to access your listing, then keep it up to date!
Each listing in the International Directory of Philosophy, Directory of American Philosophers, and International Directory of Philosophy and Philosophers can be updated online by an authorized editor. This procedure helps us ensure the accuracy of all information in the database. The first step is to set up an editorial account for your listing:
1) Go to http://www.pdcnet.org/neweditor
2) Enter your title, name, and e-mail address as indicated below.
Select whether you want to “edit an existing entry” in the Directory database or “add a new entry.”
Provide the name of your institution & department, organization, or journal in the text box so we can identify your current listing.
Then click “Next”.
3) Please review your request before submitting it. If it is correct click “Yes”.
4) We will check our database for your listing and send you an authorization code by email. This may take up to 24 hours so please be patient.
5) Click on the authorization link in the email to complete the editorial registration process.
6) You will then be asked to choose a username and password. “Submit” and you’re done!
The system needs about 15 minutes to copy your access information on all servers.
You can then log in at http://www.pdcnet.org/directoryaccess and edit your listing as needed.
If your entry is correct, please let us know by clicking the “Approved” button at the bottom of your entry’s page.
Other means of updating your listing
In addition to updating your listing online, you can also send information to the editorial office by the following means:
International Directory of Philosophy
Philosophy Documentation Center, P. O. Box 7147, Charlottesville, Virginia 22906-7147, USA.
All listings are free!
There is no charge for listings in the International Directory of Philosophy.