Minneapolis, Minnesota – November 21-24, 2019
- Theme: A Perennial Philosophy of Nature
More information about the 93rd annual conference is available at the ACPA website.
- Pre-Registration is closed: Registration after Sunday, November 17 must be done onsite and the fees will increase.
- Hotel: Hilton Minneapolis
- Meals: Saturday, November 23 (LAST DAY TO PURCHASE MEALS IS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17)
Saturday evening there will be a conference banquet
Saturday afternoon there will be a women’s luncheon
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. All 2019 members will receive a copy of the Proceedings from this conference as well as other print and online journal benefits. Join the ACPA for 2019 or renew your membership HERE
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after November 17, 2019. All cancellations prior to that deadline are subject to a $20 administrative processing fee.
|MEMBERS: – – Individual rate||$170|
|– Student rate||$45|
|NON-MEMBERS: – – Individual rate||$220|
|– Student rate||$80|
|Women’s Luncheon||Must Purchase by November 17|
|Banquet||Must Purchase by November 17|
|Membership Dues**||OPTIONAL – click here|
- American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly, Volume 64 (1990) – present
- Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association, Volume 1 (1926) – present
- The New Scholasticism, Volume 1 (1927) – Volume 63 (1989)
- Philosophical Studies of the American Catholic Philosophical Association, 3 volumes
**2019 Membership includes a print subscription to the society’s journal, American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly, volume 93 and the Conference Proceedings from this conference PLUS online access to all issues of:
|For more information contact us at 800-444-2419; 434-220-3300, or by e-mail at order [@] pdcnet.org.|