Denver, Colorado – July 11-14, 2018
Religion, Politics, & Violence “after” Truth
The Colloquium on Violence and Religion’s Annual Meeting will be hosted by Regis University. The conference begins at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, July 11 and concludes on Saturday evening, July 14. More information is available at the COV&R website.
- Pre-Registration is closed: Registration after Sunday, July 1 must be done onsite.
- Meals: Regis Dining cards will be loaded with the number of meals selected below. In calculating meals needed, please note that lunch is included in the field trip, and the banquet Saturday evening is a separate charge. To assist the Regis food service in placing accurate grocery orders from their suppliers, meal plans can be purchased on site only on an emergency basis. Attendees are requested to purchase their meal plans during the registration process.
- Conference Activities:
* Friday night: Colorado Shakespeare Festival – $62 per person, includes ticket, transportation, and box dinner meal.
Limited to 57 people.
* Saturday afternoon: Colorado Foothills Explorer Field trip – $75 per person, includes lunch and transportation.
Limited to 34 people.
- Membership: While membership is not required to attend the conference, there is a discount for active members. If you would like to join or renew your 2018 membership, please add dues below.
- Cancellation Policy: No fees will be refunded for cancellations after July 1, 2018. All cancellations prior to the deadline are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee.