Renascence publishes original, peer-reviewed scholarship. It is an English language publication and has an emphasis on literature in English. Studies on works and authors from a diversity of times, countries, and cultures are welcome.
- All submissions should be prepared for anonymous peer-review. This means that the author's name, institutionalaffiliations, and other identifying information should be removed from the text. Please also remove any author information from other locations, such as under "Properties" section in a Word file.
- Manuscripts should conform to the MLA Style Sheet and should generally be between 3,000 and 7,500 words in length. Essays of fewer than 3000 words or more than 7500 words are not normally considered for publication.
- A complete submission of an article manuscript includes an author abstract of up to 150 words.
- Essays that are being considered for publication elsewhere, or that have already been published elsewhere, cannot be accepted for submission to Renascence.
- All submissions should be sent by email to .
- Word format (.docx, .doc,.rtf) is preferred.
Articles published in Renascence are covered by the journal's Open Access Archiving Policy.
No payment is required for submission or publication.