Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Copyright & Permissions
Rights and permissions decisions for Philosophy and Phenomenological Research are managed by the journal’s publisher, Wiley-Blackwell.
Requests for permission to reprint material from this journal should be addressed to the Journals Rights & Permissions Controller at [email protected]. Please be sure to include the following information:
- The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s), with a word count where relevant.
- The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
- The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the Journal material.
- If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
- Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
If you wish to include your own article (or an amended version of it) in a volume of which you are the editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required, but the usual acknowledgements should be made.
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold. In all other cases, permission should be obtained from a reproduction rights organisation (see below) or directly from the Publisher.