Philosophy of Management
Philosophical Thinking About Management Theory and Practice
Mark Dibben, R. Edward Freeman, Paul Griseri, and Frits Schipper, Executive Editors
Philosophy of Management is a peer-reviewed forum that focuses on central philosophical issues of management in theory and practice. It seeks to define and develop the field of philosophy of management and is directed to those working in all traditions. Topics include:
- Core concepts in management
- Presuppositions of management
- Representations of management in different media and managerial myths
- Management methodologies, for instance decision-making, control, organisation design
- The use of philosophical techniques and skills in management practice
- The application of philosophical disciplines to practical and ethical issues facing managers
Contributors include René ten Bos, Ghislain Deslandes, Juan Fontrodona, Michelle Greenwood, Jeremy Moon, Geoff Moore, Ikujiro Nonaka, Duncan Pritchard, and Duane Windsor.
· ISSN 1740-3812 (print) · 3 issues per year · All subscription options available from Springer ·
· ISSN 2052-9597 (online) · Volumes 1-13 (2001-2014) only on this site ·
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].