Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society
Founded in 1990, the International Association for Business and Society (IABS) is a learned society devoted to research and teaching about the relationships between business, government, and society. IABS sponsors the quarterly journal Business and Society, the only peer-reviewed journal devoted entirely to research, discussion, and analysis on the relationship between business and society. An annual membership includes a print subscription to this journal as a benefit of membership.
The term of IABS membership is a calendar year.
IABS welcomes scholars and executives with a common interest in corporate social responsibility and performance, emerging social issues for business, business ethics, environmental affairs, and business and government relations. It welcomes members from all disciplines - JOIN ONLINE NOW!
Prefer not to join online?
Download and complete the IABS membership form. (pdf)
- 2016 - Park City, Utah, USA
- 2015 - Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 2014 - Sydney, Australia
- 2013 - Portland, Oregon, USA
- 2012 - Asheville, North Carolina, USA
- 2011 - Bath, United Kingdom
- 2010 - Banff, Alberta, Canada
- 2009 - Snowmass, Colorado, USA
- 2008 - Tampere, Finland
- 2007 - Florence, Italy
- 2006 - Merida, Mexico
- 2005 - Sonoma Valley, California, USA
- 2004 - Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA
- 2003 - Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 2002 - Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 2001 - Sedona, Arizona, USA
- 2000 - Essex, Vermont, USA
- 1999 - Paris, France
- 1998 - Kona, Hawaii, USA
- 1997 - Destin, Florida, USA
- 1996 - Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- 1995 - Vienna, Austria
- 1994 - Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA
- 1993 - San Diego, California, USA
- 1992 - Leuven, Belgium
- 1991 - Sundance, Utah, USA
- 1990 - San Diego, California, USA
More information is available at the association's website - www.iabs.net.