PHILOSOPHY RESEARCH INDEX
Now consolidated with
The Philosophy Research Index was developed to provide bibliographic information on articles, books, reviews, dissertations, and other documents in philosophy. It covered current and recent materials, as well as older literature back to the 15th century, in several languages. Features included:
- over 1.34 million bibliograpic records
- 800 journals and series
- coverage of materials in 30 languages
- multiple search and browse options
- facted search results, integrated time line
- metasearch of all PDC resources
- automatic translation function
- save/export search results
- direct links to JSTOR
- OpenURL linking
PDC partnered with PhilPapers in 2014 and PRI was consolidated with the PhilPapers database to create the largest available research index for philosophical literature.
PRI Data added to PhilPapers
All data feeds established by publishers for PRI should be directed to PhilPapers. Submissions information for publishers is available on the PhilPapers site. The PhilPapers Open Access Gateway may simplify the submission process.
· ISSN 2158-916X (online) · PRI is no longer available · Now consolidated with PhilPapers ·
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].