Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society - Volume 27
Twenty-Seventh Annual Conference - "Business and Society at the Crossroads"
Bradley R. Agle and Craig V. VanSandt, Co-Editors
This volume contains papers and other materials presented at the 27th annual conference of the International Association for Business and Society (IABS). The conference was held in Park City, Utah in June 2016. Each IABS conference brings together a wide range of scholars and executives from many countries, and a selection of peer-reviewed papers presented at each conference is published in the corresponding volume of these Proceedings. Topics in this volume include:
- Business Ethics and Ethical Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Performance
- Environmental Management and Regulation
- Sustainability and Sustainable Development
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
AUTHORS: Click here for FREE ACCESS to Volume 27. (PDF, 7.8 MB)
A compressed PDF file for this volume is also available for free download below. IABS members have online access to all volumes of the Proceedings as a benefit of membership.
· ISBN: 978-0-9910867-0-2 · Published February 2017 · 24 contributions, 295 pages ·
· PDF format (compressed file, 7.5 MB) · FREE DOWNLOAD available through December 2017 ·
|Free Download! - available through December 2017
You may also place an order by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].