Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society - Volume 26
Twenty-Sixth Annual Conference - "Pura Vida: Realizing Eudemonia in Business and Society"
Vanessa Hill and Craig V. VanSandt, Co-Editors
This volume contains papers and other materials presented at the 26th annual conference of the International Association for Business and Society (IABS). The conference was held in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in March 2015. Each IABS conference brings together a wide range of scholars and executives from many countries, and a selection of peer-reviewed papers presented at each conference is published in the corresponding volume of these Proceedings. Topics in this volume include:
- Business Ethics and Ethical Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Performance
- Environmental Management and Regulation
- Sustainability and Sustainable Development
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
- Governance Issues
- Stakeholder Issues and Theory
- Teaching and Learning
AUTHORS: Click here for FREE ACCESS to Volume 26. (PDF, 5.01 MB)
A compressed version of this file is also available for free download below.
IABS members have online access to many volumes of these Proceedings as a benefit of membership.
· ISBN-13: 978-0-9910867-1-9 · Published April 2016 · 19 contributions, 239 pages ·
· PDF format (compressed file, 4.92 MB) · FREE DOWNLOAD option available through December 2016 ·
|Free Download! - available through December 2016
You may also place an order by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].