Volume 23, Issue 2, Fall/Winter 2003
E. Harold Breitenberg, Jr.
To Tell the Truth
Will the Real Public Theology Please Stand Up?
- The Cambridge Companion to Christian Political Theology 2015: 44. [CrossRef]
- Black Theology as Mass Movement 2014: 113. [CrossRef]
- Political Theology. Mission Impossible: "Nonsectarian" Prayer in the Military Chaplaincy 2010. [CrossRef]
- European Journal of Social Theory. Political theology and religious pluralism: Rethinking liberalism in times of post-secular emancipation 2020. [CrossRef]
- Öffentliche Gesellschaftswissenschaften 2018: 323. [CrossRef]
- In die Skriflig/In Luce Verbi. An enquiry on poverty discourses in public theology for the calling of the church to respond to poverty: A case for the Africa Inland Church in Kenya 2016. [CrossRef]
- Religions. The Passion of Christ on Television: Intertextuality as a Mode of Storytelling 2020. [CrossRef]
- Political Theology. Civil Religion, Political Theology and Public Theology: What's the Difference? 2004. [CrossRef]
- Dialog: A Journal of Theology. Religious Claims in Public: Lutheran Resources 2006. [CrossRef]
- Modern Believing. THEOLOGY AND THE PUBLIC SQUARE: MAPPING THE FIELD 2020. [CrossRef]
- Christian Higher Education. Teaching the Arts of Public Theology 2006. [CrossRef]
- Human Dignity, Human Rights, and Social Justice 2020: 173. [CrossRef]