Volume 1, Issue 1, 2013
Gustavo Morello, S.J.
Christianity and Revolution: Catholicism and Guerrilla Warfare in Argentina’s Seventies
- Laicidad and Religious Diversity in Latin America 2017: 57. [CrossRef]
- Journal of Contemporary Religion. Political pluralization and the declining scope of religious authority in Argentina’s 1960s: the case ofCristianismo y Revolución 2018. [CrossRef]
- Critical Research on Religion. An enchanted modernity: Making sense of Latin America’s religious landscape 2017. [CrossRef]
- Secularisms in a Postsecular Age? 2017: 231. [CrossRef]
- Religions. Why Study Religion from a Latin American Sociological Perspective? An Introduction to Religions Issue, “Religion in Latin America, and among Latinos Abroad” 2019. [CrossRef]