Journal of Philosophical Research
Heather Battaly, Editor-in-Chief
The Journal of Philosophical Research is a peer-reviewed academic journal that has three main aims.
- We are committed to publishing first-rate articles on a wide diversity of topics, and encourage original submissions in all areas of Philosophy.
- We are committed to providing authors with substantive and useful comments.
- We are committed to the mission of non-profit publishing with the Philosophy Documentation Center.
JPR is under new editorial leadership with Heather Battaly as Editor-in-Chief, and Raja Halwani, Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa, Peter Ross, Lynne Tirrell, and Liezl van Zyl as Associate Editors.
Online First (forthcoming articles)
Current Issue + Archive
JPR was established by the Philosophy Documentation Center, American Philosophical Association, and Canadian Philosophical Association . The journal is sponsored by the University of Connecticut.
· ISSN 1053-8364 (print) · Annual · Print issues: Institutions $77, Individuals $35 · Call for availability ·
· ISSN 2153-7984 (online) · Online access includes volume 1 (1975) to present · Free trial available! ·
--American Philosophical Association
--Canadian Philosophical Association
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].