Journal of Croatian Studies
The Journal of Croatian Studies publishes:
- critical articles pertinent to Croatian history and culture;
- creative translations of standard Croatian short stories and poems;
- reviews of recent books having a basic connection with Croatian matters;
- unpublished documents of Croatian historical and cultural significance (including Croatian Americana);
- registers of documentation on particular questions of Croatian historical and cultural significance.
The journal welcomes submissions from all relevant fields, including literature, fine arts and music, sociology, history, economics, government and law, natural sciences, philology, philosophy, and religion.
Major articles should not exceed 10,000 words. Book reviews should be limited to 2,000 words. Other types of material will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Notes and References
These should be numbered consecutively and grouped at the end of the article. Titles of sources should not be translated. The first citation should always supply a full description of the source; thereafter, use of the same source may be shown by employing the familiar devices (op. cit., etc.) when applicable.
Manuscripts may be submitted by email to cainfo [@] croatianacademy or by regular mail in print format to this address:
The Croatian Academy of America
P.O. Box 1767 Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163-1767
Please note that submitted materials cannot be returned.