Journal of Islamic Philosophy
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The Journal of Islamic Philosophy is published annually; submission deadlines are January 15 and June 15. The journal is interested in papers on ancient and modern Islamic philosophical topics. It cannot consider more general works on modern Islamic affairs, rather its sole focus is philosophy. Submitted papers should present a central argument and contain rebuttals to reasonable refutations of the argument. Studies of the classical philosophers of Islam in the context of modern Western philosophy are especially encouraged.
- This journal is an English language publication.
- Submitted manuscripts should not exceed 15,000 words.
- Complete citations should be included in the form of embedded footnotes.
- A complete submission includes an abstract (100-150 words) and a brief biographical statement.
- The editors reserve the right to make necessary editorial and design changes prior to publication.
- See the editor's web site for details on formatting and use of diacritics.
Papers may be submitted via email to [email protected]. Please use MS Word (.doc or .rtf) format only. For more information on the journal style guide, contact the editor or visit the editor's web site.