International Journal of Philosophical Practice
CALLS FOR SUBMISSIONS
The IJPP has a standing call for papers on subjects related to philosophical practice. We are especially interested in article manuscripts on the following topics:
- Ethical issues in philosophical practice
- The role of philosophers on institutional ethics committees
- Philosophers as software developers and information technologists
- Ethics consultation in medicine, law, business, the environment, and related fields
- Philosophers as political consultants, policy analysts, and administrators
- The nature of philosophical counseling
- Training and curriculum issues in philosophical practice
- The certification and licensure of philosophical practitioners
- The relationship between psychological and philosophical counseling
- The role of logic and critical thinking in philosophical practice
- The value of an undergraduate major in philosophy
The journal also welcomes reviews of books relevant to philosophical practice, local, national, and international news coverage of philosophers in private practice, conference information, and other information relevant to philosophy as a private practice profession. Contact the editors with proposals to avoid duplication of effort.
Formatting requirements and submission procedure are provded in the journal's Submission Guidelines.