International Directory of Philosophy
An Essential Reference Database for Philosophers Everywhere!
Information submitted to the Philosophy Documentation Center is reviewed prior to publication to confirm relevance and accuracy. For more information contact the research editor:
Directories Research Editor
Philosophy Documentation Center
P. O. Box 7147, Charlottesville, Virginia 22906-7147 - USA
Phone: (+01) 434-220-3300
Toll Free (US & Canada): 800-444-2419
Fax: (+01) 434-220-3301
E-mail: data [@] pdcnet.org
All listings can be updated online at any time.
Update Your Listing Online
Each listing can be updated online by an authorized editor. There is ONE authorized editor for each listing. To set up an editorial account:
1) Go to www.pdcnet.org/neweditor
2) Enter your name, title, and e-mail address as indicated. Enter the name of your philosophy department, center, society, journal, or publishing company in the text box so we can identify your listing. Then click “Next”.
3) Review your request before submitting it to us. If it’s correct click “Yes”.
4) We will check our database for your listing and send you an authorization code by email.
This may take some time so please be patient.
5) Click on the authorization link in the email to complete the registration process.
6) You will then be asked to choose a username and password. You're done!
The system needs about 15 minutes to copy your access information to all servers.
You can then log in at www.pdcnet.org/directoryaccess and edit your listing as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Usernames cannot be changed. Select a username that is appropriate for the entry.
Need Help to Update Your Listing Online?
Click here for a step by step guide through this procedure.