International Directory of Philosophy
An Essential Reference Database for Philosophers Everywhere!
The International Directory of Philosophy is an online database with listings for professional philosophers, university philosophy departments, learned societies, research centers, journals, and philosophy publishers in over 130 other countries. With over 35,000 listings it provides a unique overview of professional philosophy world-wide. Content and features include:
- listings for 31,000+ philosophers
- 2,800 university departments / programs
- 350 research centers / institutes
- 420 societies / associations
- 1,200 philosophy journals
- 700 philosophy publishers
- search by name, category, title
- search philosophers by specialty
- location search by country / city
- location seach by state / province (US & Canada)
- location results includes map display
- metasearch includes full text search of our E-Collection
- personal contact information integrated with E-Collection author names
- limited FREE search
- online update option
Free trials available. You can also "Sneak a Peak" at the directory to test its functionality.
Update your Listing!
ONLINE - each listing can be updated by an authorized editor
E-mail - data [@] pdcnet.org
Phone - (+01) 434-220-3300
Fax - (+01) 434-220-3301
Mail - to the Editorial Team
All listings are free. Information needed for complete listings is outlined in the Submissions Guidelines.
· ISSN 2158-5652 (online) · Subscription access is for the calendar year · Contact us to set up a free trial ·
Prefer print format? Look for the Directory of American Philosophers and International Directory of Philosophy and Philosophers.
|Online (Single user license)
|2) Institution - online
|Online (IP authentication)
|3) Institution - print + online
|-- Includes print copy of one directory
|Print and Online (IP authentication)
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].