International Directory of Philosophy
An Essential Reference Database for Philosophers Everywhere!
The International Directory of Philosophy is an online database with listings for professional philosophers, university philosophy departments, learned societies, research centers, journals, and philosophy publishers in over 130 countries. With over 37,000 listings it provides a unique overview of professional philosophy world-wide. All listings are free. Content and features include:
- listings for 31,000+ philosophers
- 2,800 university departments / programs
- 350 research centers / institutes
- 420 societies / associations
- 1,200 philosophy journals
- 700 philosophy publishers
- search by name, category, title
- search philosophers by specialty
- location search by country / city
- location seach by state / province (US & Canada)
- location results includes map display
- metasearch includes full text search of our E-Collection
- personal contact information integrated with E-Collection author names
- limited FREE search
- online update option
You can also "Sneak a Peak" at the directory to test its functionality.
Update your Listing!
ONLINE - each listing can be updated by an authorized editor
Just contact our editorial team below:
E-mail - data [@] pdcnet.org
Phone - (+01) 434-220-3300
Fax - (+01) 434-220-3301
Mail - to the Editorial Team
See our Submissions Guidelines for more information.
· ISSN 2158-5652 (online) · Subscription access is for the calendar year · Contact us to set up a free trial ·
The Directory of American Philosophers and International Directory of Philosophy and Philosophers are available in print format.
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].