Dialectics and Humanism
The Polish Philosophical Quarterly, 1973-1990
Janusz Kuczyński, Editor-in-Chief
Dialectics and Humanism was an academic journal established as a forum for all fields of contemporary Polish philosophy. Originally published by the Polish Academy of Sciences, it sponsored discussion among philosophers of different orientations from Poland and other countries. The journal has a particular focus in these areas:
Online Browse + Free Previews
- Philosophical interpretations of significant events in the Polish artistic life.
- Philosophical discussions in Poland, particularly between Marxists and non-Marxists
- The development of a model for the integration of all the sciences.
- Reviews of important publications.
Contributors included Venant Cauchy, Tadeusz Czeżowski, Richard De George, Gerhard Funke, Ernest Gellner, Mihailo Marković, David Rasmussen, Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka, and Marx Wartofsky.
· ISSN 0324-8275 (print) · Quarterly · Print copies no longer available ·
· eISSN pending · Access includes available issues, vol.1-16 (1973-1989) ·
|1) Individual Subscription
|Online (Single user license)
|2) Institutional Subscription
|Online (IP authentication)
For more information contact us by phone 800-444-2419 or 434-220-3300, by fax 434-220-3301; or by e-mail [email protected].